Why Use a Mortgage Broker?
A lot of people who have typically gone to their bank for their mortgage are missing out on the benefits of using a mortgage broker. They don’t know that there’s a whole world of potential out there available to them. This article will help provide some valuable insight into what mortgage brokers are all about.
What can a Mortgage Broker do For You?
- Your Mortgage Broker takes the time to understand your mortgage needs
- Your Mortgage Broker will objectively shop for the best mortgage to suit you
- Your Mortgage Broker will make the process of obtaining a mortgage “easy”
What Kind of Mortgage Financing can your Mortgage Broker Help You With?
- Your home
- A second home
- A revenue property
- A mortgage renewal
- Home renovations
- Debt consolidation
- Any other specialized mortgage requirements you may have (construction, land purchase, commercial)
What is the cost to you?
NOTHING. That’s right, it costs you nothing at all. Mortgage Brokers are paid by the banks, not their clients.
It’s all About Customer Service:
- Mortgage Brokers take time to understand your overall financing needs (goals, challenges and dreams)
- You aren’t “just” a number
- Mortgage Broker’s negotiate with the big banks on your behalf. They are the “voice” of their customers
- Mortgage Broker’s don’t just get you a mortgage, they find you an overall financing solution!
The Bottom Line…
- The bottom line is that your bank does not have access to all the lenders and products on the market.
- Banks typically have a limited number of pre-packaged mortgages available to them.
- A Mortgage Broker has access to 40 lenders on your behalf giving you freedom to focus on what’s most important to you
I am available to answer any questions at any time during the mortgage process. Give me a call today!